Alfred Lerner Hall, Columbia University
2920 Broadway (enter on Broadway between 114th and 115th streets)
New York, NY 10027
Day 2 workshop locations
Managing Speed for Safety: A Workshop to Advance Vision Zero in Local Communities
Department of Transportation
55 Water Street, The Bid Room (Ground Floor)
New York, NY 10041
The Outside Advocate
55 Water St
The New York Room (3rd Floor)
New York, NY 10041
Navigating the Coming L-Train Shutdown
Starts at Entrance to Broadway Junction Subway Station
Van Sinderen Avenue & Fulton Street
Brooklyn, NY 11233
Running and Winning Legislative Campaigns for Street Safety
4 Irving Place
New York, NY 10003
PLEASE NOTE: Security for the ConEdison location is strict. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow for check in. If you arrive late you may be denied access.
1:00 PM-3:00 PM
Rethinking Pedestrian Safety in Working Class Communities
LMHQ, Tesla Room
150 Broadway 20th floor
New York, NY 10038
2:00 PM-4:00 PM
Multi-Modal New York: Pedestrian-Friendly Flushing, Interborough Select Bus Service, and Dockless Bike Share in the Bronx
Starts at St. George's Episcopal Church
13532 38th Ave
Flushing, NY 11354
Hotels with Vision Zero Cities Conference Discount Blocks
Discount only available up to 10/05, for reservation dates 11/05-11/09
Marrakech Hotel, 2688 Broadway, New York, NY 10025
- Call to reserve: (212) 222-2954 and mention the Vision Zero Cities Conference
- Superior Queen with one double bed at $164.00 + tax per night.
- Two Double Beds at $179.00 + tax per night.
- New York City tax is 14.75% + $3.50 occupancy tax per day, per room
- Porterage is complimentary upon arrival
- Reservations must be cancelled in writing or via direct phone call.
- Full refund will be given for cancellations up to 7 days prior.
- 1-6 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total balance will be forfeited.
- Day of arrival, 100% forfeited.
- .8 miles from Columbia University
The Hotel Newton, 2528 Broadway, New York, NY 10025
- Call to reserve: (212) 678-6500 and mention the Vision Zero Cities Conference
- Rooms with one bed at $175.00 + tax per night.
- Rooms with two beds at $205.00 + tax per night.
- High speed internet is free for your group and is available in all rooms.
- Full American breakfast is $14.50 per person, per day. (The amount includes all fees). - optional
- New York City tax is 14.75% + $3.50 occupancy tax per day
- Reservations are non-refundable after 10/05
- 1.3 miles from Columbia University
Have ready your organization's New York tax exempt letter when booking to reduce taxes paid.
Other nearby hotels
Days Inn by Wyndham, 215 W 94th St, New York, NY 10025
(1.2 miles from main conference location)
Aloft Harlem, 2296 Frederick Douglass Blvd, New York, NY 10027
(.8 miles from main conference location)